Let me introduce you to Noor and Rose – Wedding planners at Wedding Tales.
I met both of them over coffee a few weeks ago, and after minutes of meeting them, I knew they would go all out to make things happen for brides and grooms. Noor and Rose launched Wedding Tales a few years ago, and have worked with lots of couples in the Bangalore.
Preeti & Vitten hired Wedding Tales to create the most beautiful outdoor wedding at Tamarind Tree, Bangalore. Though the bride and groom were in Canada, the parents of the bride in Kenya & the parents of the groom in Mauritius and the wedding happened here in Bangalore, They ensured everything fell in place for the Sangeet , Mehendi, Wedding and Reception.
The planning process…
They planned the wedding for a year. The couple were very open to ideas, They wanted a safari & sunset theme wedding. Wedding Tales planned every little detail of the wedding with the couple and were able to make it all happen in a stress free manner, which made both the families very proud of them.
The Wedding Cake…
Cake – Eggless chocolate cake. Color Palette and Design Theme: Sunset orange with various shades of yellow and design to match the safari theme .Alternative tiers covered with cupcakes matching the theme.
I love this garden style love seat, which was very welcoming and simple. Another lovely idea is the His & Her cocktails for the Sangeet.
- Mehendi Venue- Grand Magrath Rooftop Poolside
- Sangeet Venue- Crystal ballroom, Grand Magrath
- Nichyadartum Venue- Tamarind tree
- Wedding Venue – Tamarind tree
- Photographer – studio-ank.com
- Makeup Artist – Tejal Rao https://www.facebook.com/tejalraomakeup
- Cake – Happy belly bakes https://www.facebook.com/happybellybakes/timeline
- All elements of the decor – Wedding Tales
Thank you for sharing you work ! Wedding Tales.