I am excited to introduce one of the newest hotels in Bangalore “The Shangri-La Hotel”. The hotel definitely makes a beautiful wedding venue in Bangalore. I visited the hotel few weeks ago and felt the location and the hotel would be perfect for any couple who would want to tie the knot. The entrance of the hotel has some really gorgeous chandeliers and the hotel provides excellent options for any kind of wedding or reception along with a professional wedding planner, which makes your planning all the more easier and smooth.
The Shangri-La Hotel, Bengaluru which is located on Palace Road opened its doors on the 24th of September 2015 and is a part of the Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.The hotel commands a 360-degree view of the low-lying cityscape, including the historic Bengaluru Palace, Military Memorial and central Cubbon Park. The hotel is a 35 minutes drive by car from Bengaluru’s Kempegowda International Airport.
The 19-storey hotel, standing 74.4 metres high, offers 397 rooms making it the city’s largest inventory of accommodation. It also includes a Health Club,eight food and beverage venues,salon, has a 24-hour gymnasium, CHI, The Spa, as well as a 739-square-metre ballroom with a business centre and six function rooms. Complimentary wireless internet connection is provided along with a fleet of limousines, which includes a Mercedes E 280 and Mercedes GL 350.
Residents of the hotel’s 30 suites, including the exclusive Shangri-La Suite and the three Governor Suites, can enjoy full access to the Horizon Club Lounge.In addition, butler service is available to guests residing in the Governor or Shangri-La Suites.The exclusive Horizon Club Lounge located on the 17th floor offers privileged luxuries along with its personalised services and special benefits.
Guests have the option to choose from a range of international cuisines offered at Shangri-La Hotel. Bangalore restaurants includeMediterranean dining at Caprese, Indian dining at Ssaffron, signature Cantonese at Shang Palace, signature Japanese atYataii, and all-day dining at b Café.
For weddings, celebrations, and cocktail gatherings, the hotel offers six flexible function rooms along with a pre-function area which covers a total space of 1,256 square metres over two floors.They have a dedicated events team to assist in planning events with style. The hotel’s Grand Ballroom is the newest and largest meeting destination among premium hotels in the city. They can accommodate a sit-down event for 300 people and a floating crowd of 1200 people.The Grand Ballroom is a dramatic, floral-inspired venue. The vibrant rustic red carpet has a repetitive cultural silhouette that enhances the room’s sense of place. Its boldness complements the restrained wall panels.
Positioned on level 1 of the hotel, the 739-square-metre ballroom is one of the largest in the city and features a 9.5-metre-high ceiling. Undoubtedly, it is the perfect place for a large conference or social get-together. The Grand Ballroom’s colour themes take inspiration from the beige and gold family, depicting pleasantness, understated luxury, quality and sophistication.
The second-largest meeting space after the Grand Ballroom is spread over 240 square metres and conveniently positioned along with other meeting rooms on the hotel’s second floor. The Grand Staircase connecting levels 1 and 2 is a picture-perfect location for photography on special occasions. A dedicated glass elevator connecting the lobby and banqueting spaces serves as an added convenience for guests.
I know the information has been a little elaborate, but I am excited to share with you all the options, this lovely place has to offer
Are you short of holidays after your wedding or would you want to celebrate your special day in our beautiful Bangalore? If you are looking for a special place to have a mini-honey moon or just treat and pamper your loved one , do check out these romantic and sensual offers by The Shangri-La Hotel, Bangalore on the following links –
The Hotel offers the following options as a complete package for the wedding couple –
At a minimum expenditure of Rs.6, 00,000/-, the following is included –
- Enjoy complimentary mocktails.
- Indo-continental dinner buffet spread.
- Wedding planner services.
- Special room rates for a booking of minimum 10rooms.
- Enjoy complimentary lunch at our global cooking theatre and all-day dining, b Café.
- Get a Rejuvenating massage at CHI, The Spa with an exclusive 15%discount.
- Exclusive honeymoon offers for from Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts.
- When you come to stay with us for your first anniversary, enjoy a 15% discount on your stay and buffet lunch/dinner at bCafe.
The following included in the package –
- The same benefits of the Gold package.
- Complimentary room for the couple, served with a Complimentary bottle of celebration sparkling wine and canapés after the wedding.
- 25% discount on your CHI, The Spa treatment.
- When you come to stay with us for your first anniversary, enjoy a 25% discount.
- Elevate your buffet dinner spread with a live station. At a discounted rate,youcan also add morelive stations.
At a minimum spend of Rs.10,00,000/-,enjoy the following –
- All the benefits of the Diamond package.
- Complimentary couple’s spa massage.
- Complimentary bottle of wine.
- Complimentary brunch for the couple in our seven live action stations at the global cooking theatre and all-day dining b Café and a 10% discount for family and friends.
- When you come to stay with us for your first anniversary, enjoy a 25% discount and a complimentary dinner at any of our restaurants.
I would also like to mention that the team is very flexible and will try to work around your requirements, even if you have a smaller wedding party. To have your wedding at this venue, Kindly email email@example.com or receive more details by clicking on http://www.shangri-la.com/bengaluru/shangrila/weddings-celebrations/